Your everyday appearance at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be discussed today:
1. HOME DEMOCRATS POISED FOR MORE COHEN TESTIMONY
Trump’s former lawyer returns to Capitol Hill for a 4th day of questioning as Democrats pursue examinations into Trump’s White House, services and presidential campaign.
2. FORMER NISSAN CHAIRMAN LEAVES DETENTION CENTER
Carlos Ghosn, held almost four months for alleged monetary fraud, appears to have left a detention center in Tokyo in disguise after publishing $8.9 million bail.
3. BEAST TORNADO TAKES 10 RELATIVES FROM 1 ALABAMA HOUSEHOLD
Cousins Cordarrly Jones and Demetria Jones state their grandparents, an uncle and 7 cousins are all pursued the deadliest U.S. tornado in nearly 6 years ripped through tiny Beauregard.
4. IS MILITANTS REMAIN ORGANIZED, AND BRUTAL
As final defeat looms in Syria, the extremists continue advantages like food and money to advocates while their spiritual cops and fighters rule with fear and brutality.
5. WHY A SIGNIFICANT US-CHINA TRADE OFFER COULD BE ELUSIVE
Beijing’s longstanding policy of subsidizing its own services and charges that it illegally acquires U.S. innovation stay key challenges.
6. UNIQUE K-TYPE DRUG TABBED FOR DEPRESSION
A mind-altering medication related to the club drug wins U.S. approval for patients with hard-to-treat anxiety.
7. NORTH KOREA REBUILDING STRUCTURES AT ROCKET SITE
Simply days after the stopped working Trump-Kim nuclear summit, experts and officials say Pyongyang is bring back facilities at a long-range rocket launch website that it took apart in 2015.
8. HOME PROCEDURE TO CONDEMN ANTI-SEMITISM
House leaders prepare a resolution versus anti-Semitism in the wake of Rep. Ilhan Omar’s controversial remarks about U.S.-Israel policy.
9. FATHER OF UK TEEN WHO SIGNED UP WITH IS SAYS DON’T SCRAP CITIZENSHIP
Shamima Begum’s dad likewise states that she needs to go back to Britain from Syria and be punished if it was determined she had actually dedicated a criminal offense.
10 ‘DIDN’T DO THIS STUFF’
R&B singer R. Kelly tells “CBS This Morning” that reports of him having sex with and abusing underage women are “not real” and he’s fighting for his life.